Sunday, November 20, 2011

Shh, Don't tell Sammi :)


You know I am going to be in trouble when she sees this picture!




She was goofing off when I was taking pictures of this hat!  I just had to post this picture :)  She loves these colors and so do I.

This is the adult size of the santa hat just made in different colors. 

The great thing about this hat is that it is available in all sizes.
Newborn to Adult. If you send a head measurement along with a size from the Hat Sizes page, we can get a better fit.
 
 

It's made with regular 4 ply yarn and is a great hat for our cold winter. This one will hold up to a gental machine wash and dry, if needed but I think I would hand wash and dry flat anyway. 
$15
If you would like to order in time for Christmas, please get your order to me within the next week or so. That will give me plenty of time to make it for you. To order, just click on the Contact me Link on the side of the blog or the Contact link our Facebook page.

Fan of the Week Contest

Don't forget to hop on over to the Grandma's Little Toppers facebook page and take a look at the Fan of the Week info on our current contest! To enter, like a post, share a post, comment on a post or create a post to enter. You get an entry for any of these and as many times as you want.


No comments:

Post a Comment