Sunday, November 6, 2011

Layton, Grandma and the camo bomber hat!



Well, here we are, Layton and Grandma.  Just wanting to make sure this is going to fit!  It does :) 



It wasn't quite finished then but it is now, buttons and all.  The flap is hard to see in the picture since it is camo too. 



Next time Layton stops by Grandma's house, he'll have a new hat.  I have to compensate him somehow for all this modeling he's doing for me!!!

This hat was done in camo for Layton since it's his favorite color, but it can be made in any color and color combination.  You just let me know what colors you would like.  It also comes in all sizes too!  Newborn to Adult.  If you send a head measurement, I can make it to fit.


It's made with regular 4 ply yarn and is a great hat for our cold winter.  This one will hold up to machine wash and dry, if needed but I think I would hand wash and dry flat anyway. 

$15

To order, just click on the Contact me Link on the side of the blog or the Contact link our Facebook page

Fan of the Week Contest

Don't forget to hop on over to the Grandma's Little Toppers facebook page and take a look at the Fan of the Week info on our current contest! To enter, like a post, share a post, comment on a post or create a post to enter.  You get an entry for any of these and as many times as you want. 


Use the Contact link on the left side of the blog or Contact link on our facebook page to send me an email with any questions or if you would like to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment