Monday, October 24, 2011

Pink Camo Earflap Hat with Loopy Top and Wiggly Ties

The next installment of camo hats :)



Aren't these the most wonderful colors? Bright and vibrant!

Pink and Pink Camo Stripe Earflap Cap

I was faced with a dilema, what to put on top of  the hat that wasn't a pompom.

Here's my solution, the Loopy Top! 

This turned out just great. 

This one is 14" which is a 3-6 month size. 

It can be made in any size that is listed on the Hat Size page.  Just let me know what size you need. 

Made with I Love This Yarn 4 ply acrylic, it is so soft!
Handwash and dry flat
$15

 
Don't forget to hop on over to the Grandma's Little Toppers facebook page and take a look at the Fan of the Week info on how to enter into the current contest!
Use the Contact link on the left side of the blog or Contact link on our facebook page to send me an email with any questions or if you would like to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment